Monday, April 09, 2007

7.How did you like the show?

Practice makes perfect. You enjoy it, then? Immensely. They are lively.

I certainly got my mind stretched! I think my mind was shrinking.

Keep the old gray matter from getting stagnant! Acrobatics troupe. Plat-spinning.

The movement really takes my breath away. Lion dance.

I was in raptures every minute of it. It was full of thrills. Each boy and girl takes pride in learning the newest dances. Get hold of tickets. Do this one way or another. (whatever)

It is relaxing, and it takes my mind off my work. It would be a shame not to take advantage of such lovely weather. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. Walk through the woods on a brisk autumn. It is important for everyone to relax from time to time and enjoy some form of recreation. Feature film to set out to do sth. To go in for. Boxing match.

8. seeing a doctor.

But the doctor has a full calendar today. When did your stomach upset begin?

Do you feel nauseated? You have vomited? Is it an aching type pain or a colicky pain? Have you had any diarrhea? It usually clears up in a few days.

I’ll give you a prescription. You please give it to the chemist in the nearby pharmacy.

After you get the medicine, please take it as the direction.

Universities, large hospitals, and large cities often have clinics that provide medical care on a walk-in basis ( no appointment is needed).

Patients can sometimes fill the prescription at a hospital pharmacy.

There is no clear-cut distinction between pharmacies and drug stores outside the hospitals and clinics. Non-prescription drug=over the counter medicines=patient medicines.

I’m relieved to hear that. Any other symptoms? Can I have this done here?

You have a cavity that needs to be filled. He prescribes you some medicine.

He is running a fever. Casualty. Private patient. Antibiotics. Narcotics.

Penicillin. Morphine. Sanitary napkins. Allergic. Ward. Indigestion.

Indigestible. Regular check-up. Bone fracture. Hoarse. Joint. Consulting fee.

Swollen. Gum 齿龈. Local anesthetic. Anesthetize. Decay of a tooth.

Contagious disease=contagion. To be operated on.

No comments: